Friday, May 24, 2013

Yo! Does Amanda Bynes Need Help or Does She Ever Seem To Care?

Okay, let me get this straight. This is all BS, if you know what I mean. Amanda Bynes got arrested for throwing a bong out of the window, and she lied to the judge it was a freaking vase. It is just me or something just not right here.

Let go back where she was freaking normal this whole time.

The normal Amanda that we have known since All That show.

And now she turn into this.

Gasp!! Trying to look like Blac Chyna with those cheek pierces.

Seriously, what have this world got into.

Did she really kept her promise?

Uuuhhhhhh...... NOPE!!!!

After her court this is what she said on her freaking twitter.


Oh really. A freaking surgery for your nose.

Come on, there got to be a reasons why Amanda doing all this and why she acting this way. No offense Amanda, I'm your fan and always have been. But there is something wrong with you, something deep inside of you that are not ready to tell the world what the heck is your real problem is. I can't imagine a young person looking up to her right now. This is a HUGE freaking NO NO. What is wrong with the way she look? She was okay before and now she transform into somebody else that she isn't. I'm not surprise that she going to be in any of the new movies or shows. Amanda Bynes, if you're reading this on my freaking blog. I want to said how awesome that you are reading it and on my freaking blog, but you have got to get your eff together. No offense, I'm just being honest. What the point of lying when someone expect the truth. Amanda Bynes, who are you? Is there any deep dark secret inside of you that you do not want the world to know? I rest my freaking case and hope she get through this and pick a better path.


No comments:

Post a Comment