Sunday, May 19, 2013

Poem I Wrote For My Ex Crush

Okay. I'm going through some of my old stuff from middle school and this is what I found. I have no freaking idea what the heck I just wrote to him. It been a long time and now I'm in college. Wow. No wonder I feel so old, but it was a good laugh. I never gave it to him in person.I only let my friend Yaz give it to him. Why? Because I was a chicken. I just couldn't do it. The only thing I just couldn't believe is what I freaking wrote on this poem. Too bad he doesn't know it was me. Since I'm in college I think it better if I just let him know. I bet he wanna know who wrote this piece of crap back in middle school. Oh well. If you're reading this. I wanna apologize for the confusing that I had cause you in middle school. I always thought you were cute and smoking hot. And you still is. So yeah sorry. Hope we still cool. :)



Just Friend


The moment I met you
I knew it was just me and you
You have a beautiful smile and a beautiful eyes
You make me wanna touch the sky
I dream about you day and night
I want to keep everything right

When you look at me
You make me wanna scream
But when things change
I feel so strange
My heart is telling me to talk to you
And I will always call you my boo

But my mind is telling me to let you go
I can’t say yes or no
I was too shy
But I don’t know why
I can’t stop thinking about you in my life

You make me wanna fall in love
And wanna touch the sky above
Trying to reach your hand
Trying to pretend that you were my man
I couldn’t stop thinking about you my lover
All I want is to be over

But your love is starting to control me
I don’t know if I could stay or leave
I couldn’t sleep or eat
I know you found someone special better than me
We can still be friend
Friend to the end

Raven is your true love
You can’t give up on love
You are cute and funny
You really are funny
You’ll find someone special than that you ever have in your heart
Your heart will not fall apart

Just give Raven a chance
In my dream you and Raven will dance
Raven really like you
She loves flirting with you
Give her a Valentine’s gift
She will accept your lovely gift

It time to say goodbye
Do not say why
I’m going to pretend that I don’t even know you
But I can’t stop loving you
And you going to pretend that you don’t even know me
But we can still be friend

No comments:

Post a Comment