Monday, May 20, 2013

What happen @ The 2013 Billboard Music Award Last Night?

Hey!
If you miss the billboard music award last night. Here are the lists that got award:


Rap Artist- Nicki Minaj
Top Digital Song- Carly Rae Jepson (Call Me Maybe)
Top Rap Song- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (Thrift Shop)
Top Touring Artist- Madonna
Top Album- Taylor Swift (Red)
Top Male Artist- Justin Bieber
Top EDM (electronic dance music) Artist - David Guetta
Milestone Award- Justin Bieber
Billboard Artist of the Year- Taylor Swift

Congratulations to those who received their awards!! The performance was good not bad and there are some embarrassed moment I just caught while watching the Music Award.

Here are some I found that I caught in action and I made all 3 GIFs:

Justin Bieber almost trip!! Booyah!!

Miguel land the woman's face with his nuts!! Ooops!! Booyah!! Hope two women are okay!

Sorry Justin Bieber and Miguel. I already post your embarrassing moment on my blog!! :)

The only thing I'm not surprise is Nicki Minaj giving Lil' Weezy another lap dance on stage. 

Oh well, that all I have to said about this. Enjoy your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment