Sunday, May 19, 2013

3 Months Back To College

Wow!!
I never knew I would be so exhausted from college. I've been sleeping all days and barely doing anything. But I'm going to change all that. I can't just sit here and do nothing, that would be just plain lazy. There a lot things on my list before I head back to college. Trust me, being adult is no joke. Okay, let see what is on my TO DO LIST for 3 months.

  • Try to lose some weight. Why?? So I can be healthy and fit the clothes that I always want to try or buy in the future. So that mean I have to exercise every stinking day. If I'm tired or exhausted and can't take it anymore, that would be my biggest excuse. I gotta push myself to the limit and reach my goal.
  • Keep my hair healthy and long. The first semester of my college was kinda worse, because of those stupid knot braids. I didn't freaking know that the woman knot my braids, when took my braids down. So I decided to cut them, and realize it was the biggest mistake of my life. My hair wasn't long as it used to be. They're all in different length. But good good thing my hair is still growing back. Once you get braids, remember do not I repeat DO NOT get a knot on each of your braids. Trust me, what I have been through was just horrible.
  • Hmmph. I think I got so many lists that I want to put on my blog, but that would take me forever. 
Well, let the game begin!! I hope everything end well.
`

No comments:

Post a Comment