Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SOL!! Teen Wolf Season 3 Trailer Coming Out on June 3 on MTV

SOL!!!!! O-O
I love this freaking show. This show is bad azz and they got some nice musics as well. Ok I'm going to post this video on this blog. But first let look at GIFs I made that got me going crazy.

Did Lydia Martin actually kiss my man Stiles Stilinski? Gasp! No, she didn't. Oh, yes she did. He finally got what he want for so long.

Uh oh!! Does Allison Argent have a new feeling with someone else? Who? Like my man Isaac Lahey. Eek! How would Scott McCall feel about that or does he know anything about that? Curious!! 

Who are those fine shirtless sexy twins? Are they good guys or bad guys? 

What are they're doing to my poor Isaac?

Oh no!! Scott's mother is going to die?

Nooooooooooo! Who is this crazy woman torturing my man Derek Hale?

OMG! What's happening to Scott's eyes?

What the eff!! Scott McCall is dead? Wwwhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy?!?!

Ok, now since you're finish looking at my GIFs. Here the video, but prepare yourself.




Have a good day and enjoy yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment