Sunday, May 19, 2013

Am I A Puppet?


You probably wonder know why I have a picture of a puppets and why my title said "AM I A PUPPET?" Have you ever feel like that sometime your parents or someone is controlling you and said they want you to do this and this. That how I feel sometime everyday, when ever I am home. They always want me to be something that I don't want to be. How can I tell them, if they understand my kind of point of view? I'm a young woman, who going to be sophomore next semester, in college. I'm majoring in Photography and maybe Graphic Design. But the problem is they want me to major something else. They want me to major interpreter, because I am deaf and have cochlear implant and know ASL. But interpreter is not my thing, I never like it. Why? Because I done it before in high school before a few times. When I tried to interpreter someone, it is hard for me to catch up with the teacher are saying to the students and imagine if my cochlear implant was dead and I need to change my battery and I didn't get the chance what the teacher said in class. That how I think in my point of view. I'm not interesting in other stuff, the only thing I'm interest in is Art. I don't know why Art is so important to me in my life and why I want to focus only Art. I know you probably going think Art is a waste time and your business going to be slow. Like duh, you don't think I know that. I already know. It would be nice if I have a job right now, so I can make me some money. To be honest I have never have a job before and never get the chance to experience it. Why? Because my mom doesn't want me to have a job, she want me to focus on my school, my weight, etc. But it is not going to hurt if I make me some money. I just gotta be patient, because 3 more months I'm going back home in D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment