Monday, August 26, 2013

The Lorax

(Click the picture for more info.)

This movie is really interesting, I didn't know what it about and I have never read the book. Hey, don't blame me. I read different books and other people too. It was kind of weird when they were singing and stuff and then all of a sudden there a sad part where the animals have to find another place to live. Because this man just cut all the trees just to make a freaking thnead (if I spell that correctly). The only thing that I do know it in reality you have some land that been destroy by machine. It was horrible just to think of the machine cutting the trees, destroy the natures, and kill innocent animals. I would so love to help and protest, but right now I am busy and I have so much ahead of me. I hope everything go well.

Danny DeVito (The Lorax)

Ed Helms (The Once-ler)

Zac Efron (Ted)

Taylor Swift (Audrey)

Betty White (Grammy Norma)

Rob Riggle (Mr.O'Hare)

Movie trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment