Monday, August 19, 2013

R.I.P. Lee Thompson Young!!


Wow! What can I said? I mean I am loss for words. Lee Thompson Young died from suicide. I read the articles and they don't know if it were a suicide or not. His body was discovered a gunshot wound that appears to be self-inflicted. I thought the story was fake, but I did some research just to be sure not to be fool. There were some articles or maybe more that have the same topic. This guy was favorite actor on the old Disney Channel The Famous Jett Jackson. I remember that I would watch it like almost everyday when i was a kid and watch the movie as well. I was starting to like him on my favorite show called Rizzoli & Isles. This young man is 29 and he died. Don't you think it weird that it is happening this month? There are some of the famous people who died this month. My prayer and thought go to his family. Can't believe we lost such amazing actor. :(

Here are some of the videos of him:

(These videos are not mine. They're from YouTube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment