Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Fosters Season 1

(Click the picture for more info.)

I am so much in love with this show. It is so breath taking and make you want to watch more. I really like this show that show 2 moms, foster kids, etc. To me I don't care if the moms are lesbian or whatever, but they are the amazing moms that you probably would could ever ask for. The only thing I'm not happy is the show won't come back til January. That kind of put me off edge, but I really want to know what happen and what going on. I kind of feel bad about Callie, sometime I just don't know why she left. But I do know one thing why she is doing this, she doesn't want to ruin everything for her little brother. They have found a place to call home and where they can be love, but Callie can't do it. I have got to see what happen, before my brain start to explode. This show have some of the cool songs that I like and I just can't get it out of my head. I cried, laugh, shocked, amazed, anything that you can name it during this show. If you haven't seen or heard this show, then you're missing out of everything. I would suggest you watch this before you watch Season 2.

Going to put p the songs that I like from this show but not much:

This is the part of the episode where I almost cried. I love this poem and it is really strong:

I hope you enjoy the the music and the poem. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment