Monday, August 26, 2013

MTV VMAS 2013

I didn't get a chance to watch this on live yesterday, because I can't watch live on my laptop and the tv is not working in the lobby. The only way I could do is wait til the next day, which is today. Boy, do I have something to say in my blog about this MTV VMAS 2013. But first let go to the list of winners for this year.

Best Collaboration: Pink ft. Nate Ruess "Just Give Me A Reason"
Best Rock Video: 30 Seconds To Mars "Up In The Air"
Best Pop Video: Selena Gomez "Come & Get It"
Best Hip-Hop Video: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft Ray Dalton "Cam't Hold Us"
Best Female Video: Taylor Swift "I Knew You Were Trouble"
Best Video with Social Message: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Mary Lambert "Same Love"
Best Song of the Summer: Best Song Ever
Artist To Watch: Austin Mahone "What About Love"
Best Male Video: Bruno Mars "Locked Out Heaven"
Video of the Year: Justin Timberlake " Mirrors"

Okay, let check out new GIFs.

It is just me or Lady Gaga is creepy?

What the heck she got on?

Oh my!! o.O

Busted!! Taylor quote, "Shut the f-word up"

Um?? Are you okay?

Interesting! You like them shake their azz in your face. Weirdo.

Oh no she didn't!! :o

There are some crazy parts, but didn't feel like adding more GIFs. Think that should be enough. I'm starting to noticed everyone are talking crazy about Miley Cyrus and her azz. It seem like she can't twerk or were she trying too hard. Robin Thicke you better be glad your wife is laid back and she doesn't mind. Miley Cyrus defiantly need something to calm her down and just be herself. If that is herself then shoot I don't know what it is. I know Drake wasn't feeling it. 
I feel you, Drake.

The only performance that is outstanding for me was Justin Timberlake who brought his boys back on the stage for old time sake. It is sure glad to see N'SYNC all over again, they were the best, Wahoo!! Well, I think that all I have to said. I'm tired and have class tomorrow. So peace out and have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment