Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa

(Click the picture for more info.)

Review
Wow! What can I said about this book. This book is amazing and I love every pages of it. I keep reading til I know what happen next. I have to said that Allison is my favorite character, I like her attitude. She sound so bad azz and I would love to meet her in person if she were real. I would defiantly chose katana as my weapon, but I prefer two katana which is would be so much easier. When I got to the end where the part where she knew she have to leave Zeke and never come back, I kind of almost cried. Allison would do anything to save those humans no matter how long she tried. I can not wait to read the next book, and know what happen next. Just too exciting. :)


Book Trailer:
(Video from Youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment