Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead

(Click the picture for more info.)

Review:
My best friend from college suggest I should read this book. She know how much I love vampire. At first, I thought this book was boring. But when I keep on start reading it for 2 days. That when I knew this was going to happen, I blame it on my best friend. She make me want to get the another series of the book. This book is really amazing and kick azz. I really like Rose and her character, she bad azz. I knew this guy Dimitri would have feeling for her, when I text message my best friend. She wouldn't even freaking tell me, she told me I have to find out myself. It is official, I was freaking correct. And I read a part when Rose was trying to think it through, like who put all these dead animals to scare off her best friend. I ask myself maybe is that no good cousin of her, Natalie. I knew there wasn't right about her, but I never her father would be part of this. That part shocked me, but I kind of knew from the beginning that the uncle have a disease and need a cure. That when it hit me that Lissi have healing power, but I didn't knew he would go that far. I like this Christina guy, whatever if I didn't spell any of the characters name right, he sound too good to be true. I would keep him to myself and never let him go. I really enjoy this book and can't wait to read the next one. Oh before I forget, I'm hearing rumor about this book turning into a movie. But the bad news is you're going have to wait til next year on February 14, 2014. If you don't believe me I suggest you click this link: http://moviepilot.com/movies/609357-vampire-academy-blood-sisters--939380 


Book Trailer:
(This video is from Youtube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment