Thursday, July 11, 2013

Light It Up

(Click the picture for more info.)

I don't know why I love this movie so much, but I do know that we all need to be heard even though some people wouldn't listen to you. I always cried every time I watch this movie. Sometime I think there is a message in this movie, or it is trying to tell us something. If you have never seen this movie, I suggest you this. Even though this movie is old, but just give it a chance. I even let my friend watch this movie, when I told her Usher is in this movie. She really love Usher, that is no lie. I forgot if she like this movie, but I know I love it.

Usher Raymond (Lester)

Forest Whitaker (Officer Jackson)

Rosario Dawson (Stephanie)


Judd Nelson (Mr. Knowles)

Fredro Starr (Rodney)

Sara Gilbert (Lynn)


Movie Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment