Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Vampire Defanged: How the Embodiment of Evil Became a Romantic Hero by Susannah Clements

(Click the picture for more info.)

Review:
This book is pretty interesting. At first I thought this book was a story, but I was wrong it was not. As much as I love Vampire, so I give this book a chance to read it. I was happy that I found some books, shows, and movies that I never heard of it, which I put that on my To Do List. I don't know why I'm so interested in vampire and lycan (werewolf). I don't used the word werewolf anymore, because lycan is better for me to say it. The reason why I call lycan is because of the movie called Underworld. I remember when I said "Lycan", to my friend. Some would have the weird expression and have no idea what a lycan. FYI: If you don't know what a lycan is, I suggest you watch Underworld movie or look it up on the internet. If you're the person who like to read about fact or religion. This book kind of telling you that you need to read deeply and soon you will understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment