Friday, July 19, 2013

Crazy Love by Amir Abrams

(Click the picture for more info.)

Review:
This book is too crazy for me to even read. I mean come on a girl so obsessed with her boyfriend and she just doesn't know it. No offense, if that was me I would just think of myself first. This book is really and crazy with drama. I can't imagine myself to be that girl, arguing with her mother and stuff. Well, my mother and don't argue 24/7 like she and mother do. I'm too polite and sometime I always got to do what I am supposed to do. I feel like I want to tell this girl, "Yo, girl. Snap out of it and come back to reality." That what I would have told her if I were here friend. But still this book is really good and crazy at the same time.

(Can't find any picture of him and there no book trailer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment