Saturday, July 13, 2013

I Am J by Cris Beam

(Click the picture for more info.)

Review:
Wow, this book just amazing. I have never knew it was just open my eyes as I read word to words along this book. I can't imagine that this is how they would feel about themselves and how other just bully them. If I met J, I would be friend with him and just to get to know him for he really is. Let me go back to the beginning when I first started reading this book. At first, I was a little confused, because J called himself a boy and every words have a he instead of she (some she). And that when I knew that I understood what is what happening once I keep on reading it. J was born a girl but he a man. It happen to some people and I have never met one in my life before. I have no disrespect to GLBT. I respect them, because they are human being like us. I really enjoy reading this book so far.


Book trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment