Wednesday, December 25, 2013

White Chicks

(Click the picture for more info.)

This movie is so funny, it will have you in tear. There are some part that make me laugh for no reason and some that to crazy for me to ignored. I love Wayans's brothers, they would make you laugh no matter and make you cry your butt off. They're to make people laugh, so people can enjoy themselves and their families or friends. Marlon is still my favorite person. I still remember that I had a crush on him when I was just a kid and my grandma would tease me "There your boyfriend.", while we watched THE WAYANS BROs. I think I got it right, it just been a long time since I seen these shows.

Shawn Wayans (Kevin)

Marlon Wayans (Marcus)

Jaime King (Heather)

Frankie Faison (Chief Gordon)

Lochyln Munro (Agent Harper)

John Heard (Warren)

Busy Philipps (Karen)

Terry Crews (Latrell)


Eddie Velez (Agent Gomez)


Rochelle Aytes (Denise Porter)


Movie trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment