Monday, December 30, 2013

Alice In Wonderland

(Click the picture for more info.)

Okay, I'm going to be honest about this movie. I don't like the old version of this movie, only like the new one. I don't know. Sometime I think this movie can be a little bit boring in my own opinion. The reason why I am watching this because there are some movie that are not going to be on Netflix, which I think is crazy. So I have to hurry up and watch every movie that are going to be expired. So wish me luck watching all this movies. But I do enjoy watching this movie and I heart the Cheshire Cat.


Ed Wynn (Mad Hatter)

Richard Haydn (Caterpillar) 

Sterling Holloway (Cheshire Cat)

Jerry Colonna (March Hare)

Verna Felton (Queen of Hearts)

Bill Thompson (White Rabbit)

Movie trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTOYL4-rz1Q


No comments:

Post a Comment