Monday, December 23, 2013

Man of the House

(Click the picture for more info.)

This movie is really good and have to laugh at some of the parts in this movie. But I thank God I am not a cheerleader. No offense, if you're a cheerleader and you're reading this don't take this too personal I'm just speaking the truth in my own opinion. Mr. Sharp just made my night every time I watch this movie, he crack me up when he is being serious and he don't kid around. Trust me he don't. My favorite in this movie is when he handcuffed all those cheerleaders in the house who are trying to get out of the house so they can enjoy themselves. I gotta love Teresa she is so funny when she said something mean to Mr. Sharp in Spanish and Mr.Sharp was saying something about his mother. Oh wow just crack me up. Heather is my favorite character in this movie, she is so bad azz. There something about her that make me like her for who she is.

Tommy Lee Jones (Ranger Sharp)




Monica Keena (Evie)

Vanessa Ferlito (Heather)

Kelli Garner (Barb)

Anne Archer (Professor Molly)

Brian Van Holt (Agent Zane)


Movie trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment