Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Longest Yard


(Click the picture for more info.)

I love this movie, even though I don't even like football which I don't. FYI I'm not even a sport person so deal with it. I'm just a nerd girl who love books and watch something nerdy in a nerdy conversation. Now, back to the movie. I always have a thing for William Fichtner, he is like my favorite guy and I still love him even though he is old guy but I still don't freaking care. He is smoking hot and that is that. There are some that are funny and some that are a little sad, but I did really enjoy this movie a lot.

Adam Sandler (Paul Crewe)

Chris Rock (Caretaker)

Burt Reynolds (Coach Nate)

Nelly (Megget)

Michael Irvin (Deacon Moss)

Bill Goldberg (Battle)

Terry Crew (Cheeseburger Eddy)

Bob Sapp (Switowski)

Dalip Singh (Turley)

William Fichtner (Captain Knauer)


Steve Austin (Guard Dunham)


James Cromwell (Warden Hazen)

Movie trailer: 

No comments:

Post a Comment