Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Vamps

(Click picture for more info.)

Just finish this movie today. I like this movie, it is not bad. There are some that are bring and some that funny. The end of the movie was pretty sad, because her best friend is really old and she going to turn to ashes to ashes. She just doesn't seem to care, all she care about is her children is safe and alive no matter what. It was amazing when they show of her flashback in the center of New York. All these years she stay as a vampire and she met another person who she call as her best friend.

If I meet a vampire and it did this to me I wouldn't freak out like this lady here.

 I would so do that.

Enjoy watching it I want to put more GIFs on here, but that all I could find on YOUTUBE. Bummer. Oh well, have a nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment