Monday, June 17, 2013

Dreamland Social Club by Tara Altebrando

(Click the picture for more info.)

Review:
This book is pretty interesting and not bad. Sometime I wonder what is like to meet a person who a freak in circus or whatever. When I said "freak", I mean like a person you have never seen before. A person you doesn't look like normal people. To me I wouldn't care and I wouldn't call them freak. They are human being just like us even though some have weird things in their life, but it is pretty interesting once you get to know them. The only thing I would to do is go to the circus, I have never been to the circus before in my life and that is the truth. There are some character that are pretty interesting in their own ways and I would so love to meet Leo aka Tattoo Boy. He sound cute to me in this book. :)


Here a video about her book! (Borrow it from YOUTUBE)



No comments:

Post a Comment