Friday, June 21, 2013

Monk Complete Season


I just finish watching all Monk seasons on Netflix. I kind of cried on part 1 and 2 at the final. At first I thought Mr. Monk was going to died, because he had been poisoned but he cure now. It look to me that Mr. Monk is changing at the end, he didn't button up his jacket and didn't have to worry about anything. I really like this show, it is really good, interesting, and funny. But it was sad that the show ended, but ended with a happy ending. Mr. Monk kind of remind me of my best friend, Sarah, in college. She is a OCD freak and I love her for it. :)

Mr. Monk (Tony Shalhoub)

Natalie Teeger (Traylor Howard)

Sharona Fleming (Bitty Schram)

Leland Stottlemeyer (Ted Levine)

Randy Disher (Jason Gray-Stanford)

Dr. Charles Kroger (Stanley Kamel)

Trudy Monk (Melora Hardin)

Dr. Neven Bell (Hector Elizondo)

No comments:

Post a Comment