Saturday, June 22, 2013

Lemonade Mouth


Just finish watching Lemonade Mouth movie from Disney Channel. I probably seen this a bunch of times, because there are some of the songs that I actually like and really love. My favorite character in this movie is Stella. Why Stella? Stella expect you to be heard, because we do matter. Where does this Lemonade Mouth come up with this movie? From Mark Peter Hughes, he wrote this book which of course I never get the chance to read it but I will soon. There are other book that are part of Lemonade Mouth as well.

Lemonade Mouth books:
                                   
(Click the pictures for more info.)

Here are the movie trailer:

My 2 favorite songs of all time:


The band:


Charlie (Blake Michael)

Olivia (Bridgit Mendler)

Wen (Adam Hicks)

Stella (Hayley Kiyoko)

Remember people just....
Be heard. Be strong. Be proud.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment