Friday, May 23, 2014

Woman Thou Art Loosed (2004)

(Click the picture for more info.)

I have seen this movie before only when I was a kid, I only see some of it just not a lot. As I watch it again to bring it back memory and now I know what going on with this movie. It pretty said to see a person to go through this. How could a grown adult take something so innocence from a child? That child have to suffer through it all their lives and all they want is revenge. You can't always have revenge, you just got to learn how to forgive them sometime and just let it go. Just focus on your life and your future and don't look in your past.

Michelle (Kimberly Elise)

Cassey (Loretta Devine)

Twana (Debbi Morgan)


Reggie (Clifton Powell)

Movie trailer:

FYI: All this pictures and video are not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment