Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Stuck In Love (2012)

(Click the picture for more info.)

I think I just fell in love with this movie. I don't know why I fell in love with it but I just know that I really love this movie. There are some parts that are funny, crazy, and a little sad. The dad is a little bit weird to me. I can't imagine that I have ex-husband that is at my house outside waiting for me to have argument with my new husband, which is way weird. The reason why he did this is because he is waiting for her to come back as she waited for him in the past for 6 months. Samantha, the daughter, is my favorite character. At first, I thought she was a whore in the beginning but as I keep on watching this movie chi is not a whore. She is just a smart girl who doesn't want to be hurt and I thank she have Louis in her life. I thank Louis try to be involve in her life even though she doesn't like him but now she do. Louis is such a nice guy. And as for Rusty, he need to stop smoking all those and getting stone all the time just because a girl that he really like, who is in fact is his girlfriend, is on drug or ass out while she was drunk and went with off a stranger doesn't mean you can get yourself wasted. I know he is young and all, but he is going have to learn that his girlfriend is going have to learn the on her own. She put herself to it not Rusty and he should know about that. But is was good that his girlfriend apologize to him and telling him that it's not his fault but her own and she is in rehab which is also good. 

Bill (Greg Kinnear)


Samantha (Lily Collins)

Rusty (Nat Wolff)

Movie trailer:

FYI: All this pictures and video are not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment