Friday, May 30, 2014

Morgan (2012)

(Click the picture for more info.)

Warning: This is a gay movie. If you're not into gay movie, then what the point of watching it. This movie is kind of a ok to me. It was sad but sad in a good way, if you know what I mean. There this guy named Morgan who used to walk and now his legs is paralyzed, because of the bike race thing. Sorry, I'm not a sport person. Morgan only think about winning and that it. He doesn't care about anything only winning, which is pretty sad and stupid at the same time. He almost push his mother, best friend, and his boyfriend away from his life all because he care about getting in the race and that it. I love her best friend I think her character named was Lane. She cracked me up big time and I love her. Lane told Morgan off, that he is selfish and so on.

Morgan (Leo Minaya)

Dean  (Jack Kesy)

Movie trailer:

FYI: All this pictures and video are not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment