Thursday, November 6, 2014

Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

(Click the picture for more info.)

Review:
I have always read this book and finally I did for my class. My class is all about Game of Thrones's philosophy stuff. I am not much a philosophy person, but I took it anyway. The class was kinda okay, but I like to read my book to know what happen and stuff. I'm kinda behind with my class but I will catch up with my reading. 
This book have so many details then the tv show. I finish watching season 1 along with this book to see if some of it similar and some of it are and other aren't. My favorite 3 character from this book would have to be Arya Stark, Jon Snow, and Danys the Mother of Dragons. 
Arya Stark is more of like a tomboy, she want to do what man can do instead of woman. Because to her what women do is boring, all they do is act all ladylike, sew, and so on. Arya want to learn to fight with her Needle, which she got a gift hrom her bastard brother Jon Snow. She rather not called him bastard but a brother. Them two have so much on common and they're both alike.
Jon Snow, in my opinion is so handsome. I jus love his character in this book. He is not immature, he is kind of more likely wise. He know what right from wrong, and he really care about his brothers and sisters, especially his sister Arya. Them two can really connected a lot. Jon hate when someone called him bastard, because of his father Ned Stark. But he got use to it all thank to Tyrion Lannister the Imp.
I love Danys, she is like so amazing and yet so young. I like reading her story, because she show as a strong woman not a weak woman. She keep getting stronger almost everyday no matter what is happening to her. The only person that I really hate was her brother, touching her body and stuff which is not appropriate. I feel like I want to punch this guy in the face but lucky Danys finally did it. She finally stand up for herself and let her late husband kill him with a hot molten gold for a crown on his head. That part was so surreal and crazy at the same time.I'm just proud that this character prove everyone that women are not weal, they are strong and can do anything that they put their mind into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment