Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire #2) by George R.R. Martin

(Click the link for more info.)

Review:
I love the character, Arya Stark; she is so feisty. I see that she have change a lot through her journey, from good to worse. No matter how much she really want to go home, she still keep surviving until she heard about Winterfell and her little brothers. She heard from the man who took over the castle saying that Winterfell was already token by the Greyjoy, but she doesn’t know about that and her little brothers is dead. She was lost for words, she just doesn’t know what to do, but the only thing she can do is keep on surviving.
            I don’t about this character, Sansa. On Book #1, all she cares about is Joffery and want to marry him and so on. But in this book, it is different, like you see another side of her. Sansa doesn’t want to marry Joffery for he is the king. He had tortured her and embarrasses her in front of all those people who had witnessed some of the action. I understand that Sansa would rather be at home in Winterfell then in King’s Landing. She has to do what she command and be the stupid girl to Joffery and his mother Cersei. She really wants to go home and be with her family in Winterfell so desperately, but it is hard for her to go through this and accept the hard path. Sansa really want Joffery dead, because what he has done to her.
            Tyrion is a smart Lannister. I like him better out of all the Lannister, because the other Lannister are for freaking awful and cold-hearted. He would do anything to protect Shae no matter what and also he know he is playing his sister, Cersei, game.
            I really adore Bran Stark, he is also my favorite character. I think is kind of cool that he is some kind of warg, if I spell that correctly. Him and his direwolf, Summer, are really connected.
            I love Jon Stark, he is one of my favorite character and love his direwolf as well. Jon are similar to Bran, because they both have dream along with their direwolf. Ghost is really something. I don’t mind having him as my pet.
            Catelyn is in a bad shape with her life. Her life is falling apart; all she ever wanted was her family back together in her arms. She really misses her late husband Ned Stark who was beheaded by King Joffery the asshole.
            I don’t know much about Davos, his character is kind of okay but when you read his point of view you will understand why he don’t like the Red Lady and why he sometime fear Stannis.
            I love Danys, she have change a lot and starting to become more as a woman for her people. She knows what she wants and doesn’t want. She doesn’t take anything for a fool. Her dragons will protect no matter what happen to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment