Sunday, August 10, 2014

Nightly Special by Bonnie Vanak

(Click the picture for more info.)

Review:
I want more from this short story. I don't know if there any series to this story or that just it which to me is stupid. I want to know did Bunny and Marc already beat living out of Adolph, because it were a trap for Bunny. Good thing that Marc tailed her knew she would do something stupid. I understand Bunny doesn't feel confident, but Marc do believe in her. He keep giving her confident as if he believe in her which he do. And just like that they became mates after the shower. I think is weird that you fight off the zombies and you're covering in zombies blood. So you decided to take a shower where you just killed a zombies and after have sex. Too weird. I prefer not at the zombie place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment