Sunday, August 10, 2014

Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James

(Click the picture for more info.)

Review: 
I borrow this book from my college friend and i have her other 2 series. Boy oh boy. This book is really good in some kind of dirty way. I didn't expect this book would be so much sex. I like Ana, she is a good character, she want to fall in love with this guy name Christian who is a bad ass. But this Christian guy is not bad looking the way the author describe him. I have never met anyone who have a grey eyes and who is all about the BDSM. That a huge no no for me. The ending was a little confusing, but stupid at the same time. I mean I don't understand why Christian won't love her, it is obvious that some people who have witness them two and know they're in madly in love. Why Christian can't keep his eyes off her? Why saying that this have never have to him before and she is the first? Why tell Ana that she put some kind of spells? Earth to Christian, you still have feeling for Ana and you just don't want to admit it. The only thing I am still waiting is the movie. I have got to see this movie and see if is compare to the book I just finish read. I hope the movie is good as the book is.

No comments:

Post a Comment