Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Fat Boy Chronicles

(Click the picture for more info.)

Wow, what can I said about this movie. This movie really amazed me and I never thought that sometime people have to go through hard time. The only thing I hate the most is when people bully innocent people. What have they ever done to them? Nothing. They only bully people because, because they feel like it and thought it would be fun. Well, the truth is. It is not fun, it never is. You never know what these innocent people have to go through. There this girl who is my favorite character in this movie, but I didn't realize she would cut herself. Sometime I wish why would she do it in the first place. But still she is my favorite character. FYI this is the true story.



Chris Bert (Paul)

Cole Carson (Robb)

Movie trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment