Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Haunted House

(Click the picture for more info.)

Just watch this movie two times, because it was my first time seeing this and thank God for this Netflix. Some of my friends said this movie is boring, funny, or so so. As first I thought this movie was ridiculous and funny for me to watch. There are some that I laugh and some that are plain stupid. But to be honest this movie is not bad once you start watching it. I love Marlon Wayans and always have ever since I was a kid watching "The Wayans Bros." show. I love their show and it always cracked me up. Right now I feel so old, because time is speeding up and passing by. 

Marlon Wayans (Malcolm)




Affion Crockett (Ray-Ray)

Cedric the Entertainer (Father Williams)

Movie trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment